How to Overcome your Fear of Public Speaking in 5 Easy Steps
Half Day Workshop
This workshop is designed to help people who don’t normally undertake public speaking or who have a fear of public speaking. You will come out of this workshop understanding the basics of public speaking. You will be equipped with the tools, strategies and confidence to get started and control any fear you experience when public speaking.
This workshop is ideal for anyone with a fear of public speaking, a speech disability, who speaks English as a second language or just does not know where or how to start a public speech.
The skills learned in this workshop will assist you in many speaking situations including, but not limited to, anyone who:
- Has recently taken on increased speaking responsibility at work
- Needs to prepare a speech for a wedding or other special occasion
- Needs to present a tutorial or seminar for work or university
- Wants to learn to speak more confidently at job interviews
- Wants to learn to be a better speaker
The presenter is Peter Dhu, an experienced and acclaimed speaking trainer and coach who over 20 years has helped thousands of people overcome their fear of public speaking.
The workshop last for 3.5 hours and is run monthly at various locations. It can also be delivered in house and tailored to meet an organisation’s specific needs.