Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway (Perth)
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway©: Inspiring You With Changes For Life
Workshops aimed at improving your life
The Susan Jeffers international best selling self development book, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway is available as a tutored workshop from Peter Dhu. Throughout the workshop attendees will learn strategies to help them overcome limiting beliefs, empower them to cope with challenges, help them to overcome fear and self doubt and to make the decision that will improve their lives – to feel the fear and do it anyway.
You’ll Learn How To
• See yourself as having purpose and meaning
• Raise level of self esteem & let go of negative programming
• Understand the concept of fear and how to handle it
• Create more love, trust and satisfaction in your life
• Make dreams become reality trough making decisions
• Eliminate negativity and create positivity around you
• How to change reactions to situations
What Other People Say
• This workshop can be life changing if you use the tools you are given
• This is the workshop that helped me to change the way that I am feeling when I feel negative
• Learn in a friendly atmosphere and a safe environment
• This workshop helped me to understand that I can change & that I should not fear it
When & Where
State Library of Western Australia
25 Frances Street, Perth 6000
Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:30 am to4:30 pm (AWST)
Peter Dhu, an experienced and acclaimed speaking trainer and coach for over 20 years, has helped thousands of people overcome their fear of speaking and become more confident and effective in the delivery of their presentations.
His style is inspirational. He uses his own story of adversity mixed with experiential learning, example and theory and customises it for all learning styles. A medical scientist by profession, Peter has also studied extensively in the area of business and leadership, culminating in his Masters of Business and Administration and Diploma in Professional Coaching. Peter has extensive experience in the area of business communication, presentation skills and personal effectiveness.
Before starting his own consulting business he worked for the WA Health Department for 30 years in senior management positions. While there, Peter managed the Organ Donation Agency, one of the state wide health programs. He also represented the department and government on many state and national committees and working parties. High level business communication skills, including writing speeches for the Minister, negotiation and networking were essential in Peter’s success in these roles.
Download the Registration Form Below:
For More Information:
Contact Peter on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419930903